5* LUXURY FITNESS & WELLBEING RETREATS WITH EXPERT INSTRUCTORS & EXCEPTIONAL ORGANIC CUISINE
We take healthy dining to the next level, ensuring your detox and weight loss menus are truly inspiring! Our Executive Health Chef Alan Wichert has put together a true culinary journey for the senses.
Taking out the added salt, sugar, wheat, cows dairy, alcohol, caffeine and saturated fats and using the freshest in season ingredients available.
Each meal is strictly portioned controlled to ensure fast weight loss and maximum detox.
Chef Alan and Chef Alet will be using ancient techniques and recipes whilst tweaking them to fit our modern palate, from countries that have been the corner stone from the dawn of modern history for health and wellbeing.
Gluten free and Vegans are also happily catered for!
Chef Alan says: “The combination of locally sourced organic ingredients wherever possible, a moratorium on any artificial additives, and simply the best ingredients available serves as a phenomenal vessel for not only a memorable dining experience, but a fundamental building block to ensure one’s health and well-being, one that I hope our guests can take home with them and put their OWN interpretations on their OWN plates.”
“The more seasoned retreaters that I met during my week at HHH told me Al’s menus are head and shoulders above your standard retreat food.”
HHH HEALTHY GREEK SALAD – 4 people
1/ In a bowl whisk the lemon & grapefruit juice with the olive oil and add pepper to taste
2/ In a large bowl mix all the ingredients thoroughly – then add the dressing and mix again. Voila!
Chef Tip: Great with Organic chicken breast or a piece of lightly grilled fresh Tuna.
INGREDIENTS: ALL ORGANIC
- 1 green apple – sliced
- 1 large cooked beetroot – sliced
- 1 avocado – peeled & chopped
- 1 red onion – peeled & sliced
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes – halved
- 1 red pepper – sliced into stips
- 1 small cucumber – halved and sliced
- 100gm sun blushed tomatoes – sliced
- 1 pomegranate – peeled and seeded
- 1 punnet fresh blueberries
- Handful of sliced fresh basil
- Handful of sliced fresh mint
- Handful of sliced fresh parsley
- Tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Handful green pumpkinseeds
- Half jar pitted Kalamata olives
- 200gms Goats Feta – diced
- 100mls extra virgin cold pressed olive oil
- 2 large lemons – juiced
- 1 large pink grapefruit – juiced
- Cracked black pepper