Luxury Health Retreats and Fitness Packages Available in Calgary, Canada.
The Azuridge 5* Hotel – Calgary – Canada
Based at the foothills of the Rocky Mountains and working in conjunction with EVOLVE Retreat Company, this is sure to be a HIIT (pardon the pun!) with those retreaters who prefer 5* luxury with all the facilities, services and breathtaking scenery and activities.
From transportation to guided hikes, group and private fitness training to yoga, gourmet detox cuisine to cooking demonstrations, we manage all elements of your wellness adventure. We focus on the details so you can focus on yourself.
With the support of our high-profile instructors and team of experts, our guests achieve their personal wellness goals in the fresh air of the Canadian Rocky Mountains.
Working with each guest on an individual basis to establish personalized meal plans and fitness schedules to ensure sustainable results, this all-inclusive retreat challenges your body and brings peace to your mind, while immersed in Alberta’s breathtaking beauty.
So what’s included on our 5 night break?
- Welcome at Calgary International Airport
- Transfer from Airport to Azuridge Estate Hotel
- 6 Day | 5 Night All-Inclusive Luxury Wellness Retreat at AZURIDGE Hotel exclusively used for Evolve Retreat Co
- All Detox Fusion Cuisine Prepared by our invited Executive Health Chef ALAN WICHERT based on your Individual Nutritional Needs
- Exclusive Butler Service
- Guest Speakers are Experts in Fitness,Nutrition and Life Coaching
- Keynote Speaker TOMMY EUROPE
- Personal and Group Training Sessions led by Award Winning Fitness Coach TOMMY EUROPE
- Restorative Yoga
- One Massage Session Included. More Optional
- On Site Spa Services
- Outdoor Activities: Guided Hikes, Guided Cycle Tours, and Kayak Adventures
- Leisure Activities: Golf, Horseback Riding, Croquet, Fishing, and Nature Walks
- Before and After Private Consultation with our Holistic Nutritionist
- Dinner Celebration | Gala Event
- Transfer back to Calgary International Airport
Resting atop foothills that roll out to Alberta’s Rocky Mountains, Azuridge is a masterpiece of style and luxury. Once a private residence, this extraordinary estate was transformed in 2011 and is now one of Canada’s only and newest estate hotels, a hidden gem sitting on 13 acres of resplendent natural beauty just 30 minutes from Calgary.
The name Azuridge is a combination of two words that encapsulate the property: “Azure,” from Azurite, a brilliant blue/green mineral reflects Alberta’s skies, and “ridge,” because Azuridge sits upon a ridge over looking the foothills. The Azurite mineral is known as the “stone of heaven”.
13 acres of property. The Estate (27,000 square feet) features a main building (Sapphire Hall), a former guesthouse (now Emerald Manor), and a gazebo complete with kitchen and stunning viewpoints.
13 guest suites with floor-to-ceiling windows framing breathtaking views
Open-concept kitchen at the heart of Sapphire Hall
12-seat slab cedar Chef’s Table
Intimate and stylish Opal Restaurant
CAFFEINE FREE Coffee bar, lounge, den and games room – all fireside
Banquet, meeting, lecture and conference facilities
Outdoor sheltered lounge with an executive kitchen and alfresco dining
Pond-side stage on manicured gardens
Locally Sourced Organic Cuisine
Canada is world famous for its amazing organic ingredients.
From line caught salmon, organic fruits, vegetables and free range poultry, it produces a stunning array of healthy culinary options
All special dietary requirements are catered for! Water and herbal tea are provided as well.
Chef Alan Wichert will produce a mouth watering menu that’s DETOX friendly using only the freshest in season ingredients available.
“By the end of the week, I feel like a new woman. I am sleeping like a baby, have made new friends and have shaved several centimetres off my thighs and waist. The final days weigh-ins reveal I even lost 5lb, which is extraordinary because I haven’t felt hungry once.”
ELLE Magazine, June 2015